The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course”.
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access to finance & technology)
- Post start Up (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants from the the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Important Information / Notice
- The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the programme as this is the prerequisite to apply for any other Shell LiveWIRE programme in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th November, 2020.
2020 SHELL Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs