SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT company. We are looking to recruit young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity to build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya,Ghana, Tanzania,Uganda and Nigeria, with a multinational team from Kenya, Uganda, Indonesia and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Key Area: Business Development Management
- Generate leads in manufacturing and distributing companies in order to pitch Senri to them.
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting with clients
- Keep good relationships with clients.
- Manage the customer’s account after closure to ensure smooth user experience.
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Understand the technical details of our Mobile and web App and solve customer’s problems
- Academic background on computer science or information technology is plus.
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Must be between 22 to 28 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ICT business.
- B2B sales experience is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Strategic Prospecting Skills.
- Rapport Building on the Call.
- Active Listening.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Every candidate has an equal opportunity in our selection process, therefore, we encourage people from different backgrounds, race, gender to apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 31st January, 2021