Lafarge Africa Plc, is a member of LafargeHolcim, the world’s leader in sustainable building solutions. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Lafarge Africa is actively participating in the urbanization and economic growth of Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa.
In 2050, 70% of the world population will live in cities, twice as many as there were in 1970. Whether large, medium or small, whether in mature or emerging countries, cities are central to the challenges facing the planet. In response to this, Lafarge Africa has aligned with LafargeHolcim’s vision to reinvent how the world builds, to make it greener and smarter for all. We believe in building a world that works for people and the planet. A world that keeps people safe, connected and thriving.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program
- The 2021 Graduate Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young, bright technical talent to develop into strong industry leaders that will help us continue to achieve the extraordinary. Join us as we find better ways to build together.
- Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other talent development programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage.
- Engineering Degree from a reputable institution
- Completion of NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th June, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters