Many times, what discourages foreign students from wanting to give studying abroad a try is the high cost of tuition and living expenses.
Tuition fees could be quite on the high side for many foreign students to be able to afford. This means that many foreign students will appreciate a good list of recommendations for the best affordable places to study. And that is precisely what we will be looking at in this article. But our main focus, in this case, will be on Europe.
Europe generally is very favorable to foreign students in terms of tuition fees and the like. There are even some European countries where foreign students can study for free! For example, it’s possible to study for free in Germany.
So, instead of going to high-priced schools which could be very hard to cope with for many students, why not opt for cheaper and more affordable education.
If that sounds like a plan for you, we’ve got just the right information for you.
This list we are giving is not only based on tuition but also on living costs and expenses. It is one thing to find cheap places to study and it is another thing to know how to manage your budget. You will need to learn how to be financially smart in order to cope with studying abroad.
Having said that, below is a compilation of the best affordable places to study in Europe. Check them out!
This country might not be a popular place among aspiring foreign students but it is a very affordable place to study abroad and it is in the continent of Europe. The cost of living in Poland is actually also very low ranging from 400EUR to 700EUR in a month.
The only setback might be that you need to pay more for tuition if you can not speak Polish. But you should not be paying more than 2,000EUR in a year as you will be needing your degree to be taught in the English language.
Did you know that Poland is home to up to 17 Nobel laureates? Well, It is! You can discover more about this very affordable country if you choose to study there.
Many times, students opt for Bachelor in Engineering, Bachelor in Computer Science, and Bachelors in Management too. These three Bachelor’s degree choices are very popular options that students choose to study in Poland.
The living costs are very low and the tuition is very affordable compared to other European countries. Did you know that if you were from Poland or the European Union, and you studied at a public university, then your tuition fee would be so incredibly low that it’s downright unbelievable?
Germany is a very popular option for many international students and yes, it is very cheap to study in this European country. If you will be studying at a public university in Germany, then you might even be able to study for free.
Private universities in Germany might be very costly though. Usually, public universities just charge a small semester fee to students (whether foreign or local), but generally, it is very affordable to study in Germany. No wonder Germany is a popular choice among many foreign students.
On average, the living expenses in Germany are about 800EUR in a month. Popular choices for Bachelors in Germany include Bachelors in Business and Bachelors in Engineering.
Austria is another surprisingly highly affordable country to study abroad in Europe. The average living expenses for you when you study in Austria should be between 800EUR to 1,200 EUR in a month. Also, there is no tuition for students that come from an EU country, that is, it is free to study in Austria public universities provided you are from the EU.
If you are not from the EU, then you will be paying tuition of about 750 to 1,450 EUR in an academic year. Did you know that Beethoven and Amadeus Mozart both were from Austria? Or that the carmaker, Ferdinand Porsche also belongs to this country? Well, now you know.
Apart from Paris, the living costs in France are between 700 to 950 EUR in a month. This, to be fair, is very affordable. France is the birthplace of many inventors in history and it is one of the most visited countries in the world.
Studying in a public university in France is free both for locals and foreigners. Even if you are required to pay a fee, it is usually between 300-400 EUR in a year.
Great universities like INSA Lyon are located in France. Also, there are many options to study from but the most popular choices amongst students are Bachelors in Arts and Design, BSc in Economics, etc. If you wish to study abroad in a European country, France definitely is a great choice as well.
Studying in any of the above European countries that we recommended is indeed very affordable for foreign students and promises to be a memorable experience for the foreign students that get admitted. We hope you learned the needful from this piece.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention