Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Corporate & Agency Desk
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing of all Travel Agents & Corporate Clients accounts
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction posting accounting & reporting on all Travel Agents & Corporate Clients transactions.
- Obtain from Commercial team copy of service level agreement for each Travel Agent & Corporate Client as approved by Head of Commercial Services.
- Shall post the deposits made as well as daily sales data for respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients correctly and promptly on the Accounting Software.
- Effectively co-ordinate the Travel Agents & Corporate Clients tasks in accordance with Airline Revenue Accounting Best Practice.
- Interface & Follow-up with various parties as to resolve Travel Agents & Corporate Clients related issues as at when required as the need arises in consultation with Line Manager.
- Shall be responsible for the top-up of deposits made by approved Travel Agents & Corporate Clients in Videcom upon confirmation of inflow with the Financial Controller.
- Downloads soft copies of each Travel Agent & Corporate Client’s daily sales report from Videcom ensuring that sales reports are duly checked as well as maintain updated record of sales data for respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients on day-to-day basis in prescribed format for submission to the Revenue Accountant and Financial Controller.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be a team player
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role in an airline or Travel Agency.
- Working knowledge of Videcom Reservation System would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Transaction postings
- Data analysis
- Data integrity on Travel Agents & Corporate clients transactions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters