CapitalSage Technology Limited is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa. We retail world-class technologies to African businesses and individuals so that they can prosper and realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate Administration Manager to join our team. As an Administration Manager, you will supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- Develop strategies in administrative manager functions to effectively run an organization
- Supervise and manage administrative operations of a department
- Manage and supervise facilities functions in a production setting facility
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Manage and direct the activities of the staff in an administrative set-up
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Administration Manager
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th April, 2021.