Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Territory Manager
Job ID: 2065269
- Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to work with the leading technology startups and tech trailblazers in the market? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
- As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.You will engage with customers in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
- You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
- Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
- Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
- When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities
- Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
- 5+ Years of technology sales experience College / University Degree or equivalent experience Excellent verbal and written communication skills Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- MBA is a big Plus A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous – Relevant Cloud (IaaS, SaaS) sales experience – Sales experience in Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Senior Partner Sales Manager
Job ID: 2067206
- Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to work and support leading Systems Integrators, Born-in-cloud-Solution Providers, Consulting & Service Delivery Partners, Distributors and other members of the AWS partner ecosystem in the Enterprise market segment.
- As a Partner Sales Manager (PSM) for Commercial Sales (CS) supporting the Nigerian & Kenyan markets, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop and deliver on our strategy to lead with partners in customer engagements that drive customer business outcomes.
- You will drive the AWS business opportunities with partners by teaming with the account management teams and their leadership in Nigeria & Kenya. This requires driving field relationships with partners, customers and the AWS sales team.
- You will be responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption across the target segments.The ideal candidate will possess a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level and to easily interact with Partners, Customers and sales/field reps.
- They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Your responsibilities will include establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner sales interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall AWS adoption via partners in Nigeria & Kenya.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Have a holistic view of the Partner Community in the designated territory, a deep understanding of the partner capabilities and solutions that will delight customers.
- Advise customers and AWS commercial sales teams on the value of partners, engagement models, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs.
- Work closely with Partner Sales Solution Architects (PSSA) to ensure partners deliver quality results and work with Partner Development Managers (PDM) on engaging their partners in the local market.
- Work with multiple sales and technical teams within both AWS and each partner to define and execute joint technology, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Establish a business cadence and create and execute operational rigor around initiatives and pipeline management with internal and external stakeholders.
- Expand existing AWS footprint as well as drive new customer engagements with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes.
- Become a trusted member of the sales team to own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs, and coaching Partners on best practices.
- Experience in engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in a customer and partner enterprise environment
- Strong sales and commercial acumen with a desire to coordinate field teams to develop and close high-profile deals
- Experience working with diverse and complex partner ecosystems including SI´s, Telcos and Distributors
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-function stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management, operations, account management teams, legal, finance etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of direct and Partner sales or business development within the Software / IaaS/ Cloud / SaaS markets
- 10 years of technology-related sales experience working with customer accounts and partners.
- Understanding of partners and channel ecosystems
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Fluent English
- Prior experience working with or for channel partners
- Demonstrated experience exceeding quota and key performance metrics.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Manager, Solutions Architecture, Startups, AWS (Sub Saharan Africa)
Job ID: 2067053
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced technical manager to lead a solutions architecture team that helps some of the highest growth startups in the Nordics succeed using AWS technologies.
- Your team members will leverage their deep knowledge of AWS technologies to impact how solutions are proposed, architected and implemented for potential and existing customers.
- In this role, you will hire and develop some of the industry’s best cloud-based solutions architects, coach them on cloud adoption best practices, empower them to further develop their technical areas of depth as well as their communication, presentation and strategy skills. You will be partnering with other teams within AWS such as account management, business development, service teams, marketing, and professional services, prioritizing your initiatives and aligning goals to maximize long term value.
- You and your teams will shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS services within Early stage and High Growth Startup customers. You will be interacting directly with customers to better understand their needs and align the right resources and tools to maximize their success. You will be measuring and delivering results, while staying in touch with the pace of innovation of the AWS technology and its use cases. You will need be technically capable and credible in your own right as well so that you can shape the customer and solutions-focused initiatives of your team. You will get to practice your creativity in linking technology to tangible solutions and educating customers about the art of the possible. Central to this will be your leadership in driving Solutions Architects to create cutting edge reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
- The ideal candidate has experience building and leading teams of senior engineers or solutions architects at large enterprises or startups. Customer-facing experience is required, ideally having worked as a Solutions Architect, Consultant, Pre-sales engineer or other similar role.
- Practical knowledge of the AWS platform is desired but not required, provided you have sound leadership skills and strong technical foundation in secure, scalable and reliable IT architectures.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Solutions Architects and Solutions Architect managers. First and foremost, you need to be an exceptional builder of great people
- Coach Solutions Architects in acquiring the skills needed to conduct one-to-few and one-to-many technical sessions so they can transfer deep technical skills to customers who are considering or using AWS
- In partnership with account management and business development teams, formulate and execute a customer-focused strategy to drive adoption of AWS
- Guide and prioritize the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices
- Own the technical strategy that will increase customer value and adoption of well architected AWS solutions across Startup customers.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community and the startup ecosystem (Meetups, Accelerators, Incubators, VCs)
- Experience leading and growing teams of senior technology professionals, ideally in customer facing roles
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions to real business problems
- Business english communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Latest Vacancy for Aviation Dispatcher at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment for Supply Chain Coordinator – Crown Plant st Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Human Resource Business Partner at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited New Job Vacancy
Current Recruitment for Credit Analyst at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Current Career Opportunity for Internal Communications Manager – Diversity & Inclusion at WaterAid
AB Microfinance Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
GDM Group Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Novartis Nigeria Latest Vacancies
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
Recruitment at Nigeria LNG for NLNG Train 7 Project
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners – Apply Online
Graduate Trainee at Kradot Limited | Apply Now
Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
New Job Opening for Business Development Officer at Checkoff Credit Systems Limited
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention