Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Apply for the 2021 Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme
Job Type: Full time
Level: Entry Level
The Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme is a 24 month intensive blended training programme designed with trainings from the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) and visits to other power generation entities and industry stakeholders. The training is strategically targeted at the technical capacity development of young engineers with the combination of theoretical knowledge with hands on practical’s as well as the application of the technical skills.
The selected candidates will also garner experience across the various technical departments of Egbin power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
• Engineering degree (B. Tech, B. Eng.) with a minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1)
• Age: Maximum of 27 years by December 2021
• Applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC as of March 2021 with a valid certificate
• 0 – 2 years of work experience post NYSC
Skills & Competencies:
• Ability to work and thrive in different working conditions
• Strong Analytical and numeric skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and understanding of basic engineering process.
• Ability to identify and use basic engineering tools.
• Self driven and result-oriented
• Problem solving-skills
• Knowledge of the power sector value chain
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️