Apply for 2022/2023 NNPC/SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture National Scholarship for Undergraduate We are pleased to inform the general public about the ongoing NNPC/SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture National Scholarship. Interested parties should read carefully before applying. The article on NNPC/SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture National Scholarship Process explains the necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being accepted into this year’s NNPC/SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture National Scholarship Exercise.
National NNPC/SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture Scholarship is Ongoing, applicants are invited to apply for the NNPC/SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture Scholarship 2022/2023 for undergraduate students in Nigeria. NNPC/SEPLAT Joint Venture Announces Start of Applications for National Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022/2023 via Verified Social Media Channel.
The scholarship is open to qualified students from federal and state universities in Nigeria. The NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Program is one of our Corporate Social Responsibility Education interventions that aim to encourage educational development and human capacity building through the provision of annual scholarships to applicants selected to complete their degree programs.
- Applicant must be in second year of study or above
- Applicant must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) in one sitting
- Applicant must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for SEPLAT Energy Joint Venture 2022/2023 Scholarship for Undergraduate
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT Joint Venture Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Applications open on August 26 and close on September 9, 2022
Applications are subject to Seplat Joint Venture Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers