We are delighted to inform you that the Heritage Bank 2021 Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates portal is officially open for Nigerian graduates. If you are interested and would want to start a career with Heritage Bank, then apply for the Heritage Bank 2021 Trainee Programme For Nigerian Graduates.
Ensure you read this post to the end, to enable you understand what the programme is all about before applying.
Heritage Bank is a leading Nigerian bank with an excellent service culture hinged on working with each customer to create a name and heritage for today and for future generations. With the ideals of Service, Performance, Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Tenacity and Excellence forming our core values, we have set out to redefine the concept of banking for the quintessential customer.
Apply For Heritage Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme for Nigerian Graduates
Heritage Bank is on a historic journey, and is constantly churning out opportunities for people with ideas, courage and character to make ground-breaking contributions to the revolution of the banking industry in Nigeria
2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
- – Not be more than 26 years old.
- – Have a first degree (Minimum of Second-class division) or HND (Upper Credit)
- – Have completed the NYSC programme.
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the form below.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters