The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, Abuja invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning plential to undertake six months intensive training programme.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Training Programme
Duration: 6 months
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
The industrial Training Fund (lT) arid Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, will be conducting a six months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- IT Essential and PC Maintenance
- Networking and System Security
- Productivity Software Application, and
- Web Design and Development.
The Program will impact skills to:
- Design, design and develop websites.
- Develop competency in the use of productivity applications.
- Equip youth for employability and entreprenuership delevopment in Information and Communication Technology.
- Design and manage functional computer networks.
- Assembles, maintain and troubleshoot computer system
- The programme which will be at the ITP-MSTC, is non-residential.
- Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free, lunch and monthly stipend.
- Trainees will receive Project- based and hands-on training activities and exercises.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications: HND or B.Sc in science or related fields
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- National Diploma Certificate / National Innovation Diploma
- National Technical Certificate in ICT
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
You May Also Want To Apply: Massive Recruitment at Gombe State Polytechnic
- Selected candidates will be contacted to come for test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate(s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials to: [email protected]
Drop a Hard Copy in a Sealed Envelope to:
The Training Manager,
ITF-Model Skills Training Centre (MSTC) ITF House,
6, Adeemola Adetokunbo Crescent Transcorp Hilton Hotel,
In Between NEMA and POWER House,
P.M.B 126, Abuja.
For more information Please call: 08033180752, 08033235273, 08067004484 Or send an email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters