Apply for Marietta College International Student Merit Scholarship in USA
Marietta College International Student Merit Scholarship in USA : Unlock your potential with unbeatable industry-integrated learning and networking opportunities in the USA by applying for the International Student Merit Scholarship at Marietta College.
The award aims to attract talented and motivated students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Marietta College (MC) is a private liberal arts college located in Marietta, Ohio that was established in 1835. It offers various degree programmes for international students.
Why study at Marietta College? Marietta College’s education provides a robust liberal arts foundation on which students can build successful professions and create a lifelong passion for learning, from class lectures and lab work to faculty-guided research projects and internships.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization:
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Marietta College International Student Merit Scholarship in USA: To being enlisted in the program, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Secondary school transcript, mark sheets, or certificate, official financial statement, a copy of the identification page of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Winners will receive an award amount of $1,000 to complete their undergraduate education in the United States.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarshipdot.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Scholarshipdot.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Scholarshipdot admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️