Apply for Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment
This article is about the Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Salary 2023. We have explained everything you may ask or want to know about Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee program including their ongoing recruitment. For you to not be left out, read this article to its conclusion.
This article answers the following questions about Premium Trust Bank Salary:
- How much does bank pay for graduate trainee?
- How much do banks pay entry-level?
- What is the premium trust graduate trainee program?
Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee program has kick-started this year 2023/2024, if you are interested in the recruitment exercise, continue reading to know how to apply.
Premium Trust Bank is a leading 21st century financial institution that provides innovative solutions which impact customers and their communities to make a positive difference in the world.
Premium Trust Bank kicked off its operations in April 2022 with a solid front in the three major economic bulwarks in Nigeria viz Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt. We are already spreading our tentacles in the macro and micro sectors of the economy in both the public and private sectors. The emergence of Premium Trust Bank converged a team of visionary leaders with a rich diversity of expertise and an average experience of over 25 years. Our state of the art edifices, cultured staff, and premium products & services deliver exceptional customer banking experience and satisfaction. Licensed as a Commercial Bank, PremiumTrust Bank is poised to be the preferred bank by 2027 and a leading voice in consumer banking in Africa by 2032.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2024 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Location: Nigeria
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree in any field
- Not more than 28 years as at September, 2023
- Have completed the NYSC program.
About the 2024 Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee program
Our Graduate Trainee program is a talent selection and development process that enables the bank to build a talent pool, select best-in-class talent, ease selected candidates into the world of work and give them the skills necessary to become effective members of the organization. Also, it will offer selected candidates the opportunity to experience several different areas of business before choosing a final career path within the bank.
What is the premium trust graduate trainee program?
The Premium Trust graduate trainee program is yet another talent selection and development process that enables Premium Trust Bank to build a talent pool of diligent and dedicated staff members into its workforce.
It is a program that enables participants to develop their working ethics in preparation for the Premium Trust Bank’s use.
Is Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Application Form Out?
Premium Trust Bank has announced the official commencement of its graduate program recruitment and has directed all interested applicants to visit their official Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee website to fill out the application form.
The form can be obtained freely online from the portal but the criteria must be met by all candidates to be selected during the selection period. Visit the Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee program recruitment via Premium Trust Bank official website (see below this post)
What is the Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Salary 2024
You must have been asking about how much Premium Trust Bank pays graduate trainees. The answer is not far fetch, the average estimated total pay for a Graduate Trainee Premium Trust Bank in Nigeria is NGN 140,500 per month.
Our focus is to:
- Attract and employ highly qualified young graduates
- Strengthen the Bank’s workforce and skills base
- Create a young and diversified Talent Pool
- Create a deliberate inflow of the young generation for a well-diversified organization
- Enhance facilitation of new ideas for organization development
PremiumTrust Graduate Trainee program is an in-class and experiential training program where success candidates are allowed for exciting and intelligent self-expression in our world of work.
Who is eligible to Apply for Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program?
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 28 years of age at the time of application
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply
How to apply for Premium Trust Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Please note Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center & Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School