Shell/PETAN Graduate Internship Program 7th batch
SPDC in collaboration with Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) hereby invite eligible candidates to apply for the 7th batch of the Shell/PETAN Graduate Internship program.
The SHELL/PETAN Graduate Internship Program offers Nigerian graduate the chance to have one-year hands-on, thus preparing them in their separate controls to improve their employability. This open door is available to young graduates from Engineering and Geology/Geoscience disciplines.
Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) Joint Venture as a team with the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria. (PETAN) thus welcome qualified applicants to apply for the sixth batch of the Shell PETAN Graduate Internship program.
PETAN has more than 70-part organizations. Thereby, giving different sorts of particular administrations to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. therefore, Successful interns will be connected to any of the PETAN part organizations in different parts of Nigeria a year time frame.
Moreover, Feedback from PETAN and the interns demonstrate that the program has been incredibly effective in improving the employability of graduates in Nigeria. Up until this point, about 70% of the interns from the past five batches have been utilized by PETAN organizations and in different associations in the nation.
The objective of the Shell/PETAN Internship is to give young graduates the opportunity to have one-year on-the-job training in their respective disciplines to enhance their employability. This opportunity is open to young graduates from Engineering and Geology/Geoscience disciplines.
PETAN has over 70-member companies providing various kinds of specialized services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry. The successful interns will be attached to any of the PETAN member companies in various parts of Nigeria for the 12 months period. Feedback from PETAN and the interns indicate that the program has been extremely successful in improving the employability of graduates in Nigeria. So far, about 40% of the interns has been retained by the various PETAN companies from the previous five batches while about 30% has been employed in other organizations in the country.
SHELL/PETAN Graduate Internship Program Eligibility
- firstly, Engineering or Geology/Geoscience graduate .
- secondly, Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with discharge certificate.
- Not more than 4 years post-graduation.
- Young Graduates.
Applications closes by 4:00 pm on September 10, 2021
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️