Every year the TED Fellows program selects a new group of extraordinary, multidisciplinary individuals by open application. We look for innovators on the rise in their respective fields who are doing bold, original work.
The application process
To apply, you’ll submit an application online during our open application cycle. Your written application is the primary means for showcasing your work — tell us what makes your work unique and impactful. Please write clearly for a general audience and assume we know nothing about your field. We only accept applications written in English. We do not accept late submissions
You May Also Want To Apply: Massive Recruitment at Gombe State Polytechnic
Once we’ve received your application, we start reading. We read every application, and therefore the selection process takes time. You can expect to hear back from us 8 months after the application closes. All applicants are notified whether or not they have been selected to join the TED Fellows program.
Who should apply
The TED Fellows Program recognizes the folks working on-the-ground on world-changing ideas — the doers, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, educators, scientists, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and human rights activists. If you’re at work on a future-shaping idea and over the age of 18, you should apply.
The TED Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome
In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits we look for in TED Fellows.
The selection process
TED Fellows are selected by the program staff, with extensive reference checking, fact checking and consultation with experts across all fields.
You May Also Want To Apply: Apply for The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program 2021 for Young Nigerian Professionals (N80,000 monthly Salary)
Your written application is central to our selection process. We read every application and encourage you to read our tips for applying before submitting your application. These tips are a guide to what we’re looking for when we review your application.
Applicants may receive requests for additional information from our team. But unless we reach out to you, we require no further information from you.
Ultimately, there is no algorithm for how we select our TED Fellows. We select Fellows based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also their character. The ideal applicant is collaborative in their pursuits and in their nature, and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED community.
Questions? Learn more in our Program FAQ
How to apply
The TED Fellows program is currently accepting applications for the 2022 TED Fellowship. The deadline to submit your application is June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm UTC.
Submission deadline: June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm UTC
Be sure to convert the deadline to your local time. We do not accept late applications.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters