We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will work with and report directly to the MD/CEO. Please find the details below for the role, Executive Assistant in Lagos at a consulting firm. The Executive Assistant will work efficiently with the MD/CEO and is expected to perform the following roles;
- Attend meetings and document core action points and major discussions and decisions
- Handle the prompt scheduling of trips and travels for the CEO
- Organize schedules and appointments and liaise with partners, staff, and guests and ensure the CEO is kept up to date on relevant information in meetings.
- Develop speeches, presentations, reports, and other content as required
- Ensure proper planning and execution of tasks and assignments for maximum impact, productivity & value creation
- Filter through correspondence and requests, phone calls inquiries, emails, and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Schedule meetings/appointments for the CEO as required
- Plan and successfully execute numerous events monthly
- Create notes and schedule of events for the CEO
- Execute and coordinate tasks & activities to facilitate the smooth running of daily activities of the CEO of the company
- Make key contributions towards problem-solving and increased efficiency & productivity
- Carry out all other duties as assigned by the management
Our ideal candidate should possess the following requirements
- Minimum of a BSC/HND degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite packages
OTHER REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent product knowledge.
- A pleasant personality.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to multitask and achieve set goals.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Ability to keep and maintain clear and precise records and reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY