Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited majorly focuses on mechanical and industrial engineering as well as providing fabrication services, steel fabrication and repair services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- B.Sc in management or relevant discipline with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the day to day accounting transactions
- Reconciling all accounts
- Preparing the monthly accounts
- Preparing ad-hoc management reports
- Managing the accounts payable function
- Managing the accounts receivable, alerting Management about problem accounts
- Payroll processing and other associated payroll tasks
- Preparation and lodgement of monthly or quarterly business activity statements (BAS)
- Liaising with the external Chartered Accounting firm for yearly accounts and tax issues
- Supervision of an Accounts Clerk
- Basic HR administrative tasks
- B.Sc in Accounting or any related field with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to organise and prioritise daily duties
- Excellent time management
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All-round accounting knowledge
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting software packages.
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess all mechanical plans and procedures as well as electrical processes in order to ensure maximum productivity; use knowledge regarding motion, mechanics and materials to assist.
- Design a way to test the parameters of systems in order to understand the limitations of a product.
- Create company materials by using the principles of mechanical engineering; use customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
- Build methods of manufacturing by developing machinery that can fulfill tasks efficiently; use parts to assemble new equipment or adjust existing machines.
- Lead the testing and product quality assurance system by designing procedures to ensure all problems are noted and addressed.
- Present information to company leaders about each product line or manufacturing process.
- Follow all local and federal compliance rules in order to preserve the company’s good standing.
- Help maintain all equipment that the company uses by keeping accurate records of repair, maintenance and sale.
- Compile data about products in a shared computer software program.
- Assist with mentoring new employees as well as others on your team during project task completion.
- Strive to continue to work on developing new skills and knowledge within the industry by attending seminars, reading professional publications and leading conferences.
- Work with company leaders in order to develop new ways of increasing profit and reducing waste within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in computer software programs related to general office tasks, design and programming
- Knowledge about all aspects of physics and engineering
- Strong knowledge of mechanics and electro-mechanical systems
- Solid leadership and time management skills
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the work process and allocate assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Provide assistance to train staff individuals and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to fulfillment.
- Respond to inquiries for all kinds of information related to the organization.
- Provide assistance with other administrative and clerical duties which include scanning, mailing, and copying to management.
- Maintain computer systems, fax, and photocopy machines.
- Maintain office supplies, check inventory and request office items whenever required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Respond to emails and answer phone calls as and when required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures.
- Supervise, organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Proven 2-year experience of working as an Admin Assistant, Staff Assistant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of office management procedures and systems.
- Expertise in efficient operation standard office equipment.
- Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Ability to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 25th December, 2020