NSIA Insurance Limited – At Groupe NSIA, we believe that providing the best risk management for companies and individuals comes from our expert knowledge of the industries in which we operate combined with our dedication to looking out for our clients’ interest, always.
Following our successful acquisition of ADIC Insurance Ltd., one of Nigeria’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services, NSIA has continued ADIC’s tradition of providing services that consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner
Job Code: Victoria Island (FPVI121) – Ikeja (FPIK121)
Locations: Victoria Island & Ikeja – Lagos
- How passionate are you about selling?
- Do you think you can convince someone else to buy a necessary and beneficial insurance product?
- Would you want to decide how much you want to earn?
- Are you persistent and proactive?
Join our Agency Team as a Financial Planner with the following requirements:
- Passion to sell.
- OND, HND, B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing
- Knowledge of the region: must have lived in recruiting location for more than 2 weeks.
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Second Class upper in the following or related field:
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Business Management
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics & Statistics
- And any related field
- Must have completed NYSC at the time of application
- 0 – 6 months maximum post NYSC work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Indicating preferred location with the use of the provided Job Code
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview