Sumal Foods Limited is a name entirely synonymous with quality and is highly committed to maintaining its moral beliefs. The business is known for the high quality biscuits, chewing gum, and toffees it manufactures under the Sumal Foods group; as well as for a number of leading companies under their own names Yalefoods and Vitalfoods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of six (6) years working experience.
Job Title: Welder
- Federal Government Trade Test Grade I, II, III (either) with long working experience
Job Title: Plumber
- Apprentice Certificate with Federal Government Trade Test and working experience.
Job Title: Quality Controller
- B.Sc / HND in Food Technology and related qualifications.
Job Title: Driver
- Candidates should possess driving license with work experience in a large establishment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications which should include the following:
- Hand written Applications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two passport photograph
- Copies of credentials including Birth Certificates
- Original of Credentials.
Applications should be submitted by hand to:
Group Human Resources Manager,
Sumal Foods Limited,
Ring Road, Ibadan,
Send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview