Kronchel International Limited is a manufacturer of customized furniture in Nigeria. We manufacture furniture for churches, schools, homes, offices. Furniture specifically tailored to suite your unique taste and lifestyle . We make furniture made to stand the test of time.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- BSc in Management or relevant discipline
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the work process and allocate assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Provide assistance to train staff individuals and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to fulfillment.
- Respond to inquiries for all kinds of information related to the organization.
- Provide assistance with other administrative and clerical duties which include scanning, mailing, and copying to management.
- Maintain computer systems, fax, and photocopy machines.
- Maintain office supplies, check inventory and request office items whenever required.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Respond to emails and answer phone calls as and when required.
- Maintain office policies and procedures.
- Supervise, organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field.
- Proven 2-year experience of working as an Admin Assistant, Staff Assistant or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of office management procedures and systems.
- Expertise in efficient operation standard office equipment.
- Proficient with MS Office for example Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of general bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Ability to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize day to day tasks.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 13th January, 2021