Baker Hughes 2023 Field Engineering Early Career Program For Nigerians Interested applicants are encouraged to apply for the Baker Hughes Engineering Early Career Program 2023 for Nigerians. Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides graduates through career-shaping experiences.
This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and involves you helping customers find and generate energy more efficiently. Graduates of the program have the foundation to make innovative, meaningful contributions to our future.
This program has start dates throughout the year 2023. We process our applications early but will keep roles posted until they are filled.
As a Field Engineer, you will be the central interface between our field teams and the customer. You will work technically and professionally with crews to ensure equipment is properly installed, maintained and started. By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew member to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geo sciences or similar, within the last 36 months.
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. You will be working in an international organisation and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For Details Click Here