Tribest Corporate Support Limited – Our client, a Financial Institution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Locations: Ekiti, Kwara, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Institution
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- OND / NCE in any field.
- Must not be more than 27 years old.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
Salary and Benefits
- N75,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Pension, HMO, Leave, Proximity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately
Application Deadline 31st November, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️