Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC), the 4th largest DISCO in the country, servicing millions of households and commercial energy users in four states of Nigeria. As a thriving organization, we are driven by the goal to be the leading electricity provider in Africa, by ensuring excellent customer service and staff welfare, and continuous learning.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme
Locations: Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within our coverage states with experienced engineers, developing skills and building experience necessary to become future leaders and play critical roles in the achievement of the organization’s goals.
- Must have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower / Lower Credit in any of the courses below, with a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from any recognized tertiary institution in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Urban and Regional Planning.
- Should not be more than 28 years old
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps
- Must be analytical and possess excellent communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters