Many foreign students looking at studying abroad are often discouraged by the costs involved. It’s not as if they don’t want to make the sacrifices, but then for many of them, the costs are just plain unaffordable for them.
Why should you study in Canada?
There are so many reasons why you should consider studying in Canada. Here are some benefits;
1. Firstly, you should know that Canada is a land of many opportunities. No wonder, it is the choice of many international students.
2. Canada is one of the best countries in the world to live in.
3. There is a chance that you may become a permanent citizen of one of the best countries in the world; Canada.
4. Canada is a multicultural country. This simply means that whatever country you are from or whatever your traditions are, it will be respected. Canada is a democratic country that protects the rights of people.
5. There is also the possibility of getting a good job in Canada after graduation.
6. Canada offers quality health care at a low cost.
7. Students in Canada have the opportunity to work while they study. This gives them the privilege to gain work experience and also manage their finances.
8. There are so many scholarship opportunities for international students in Canada.
9. Canadian universities offer degrees that are recognized worldwide or internationally.
Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
These are the cheapest universities in Canada for international students. You can copy the university name and search for them on google.
1. University of the People
2. Bradon University
3. Universite de Saint-Boniface
4. University of Guelph
5. Canadian Mennonite University
6. University of Montreal
7. Memorial University of Newfoundland
8. Simon Fraser University
9. University of Calgary
10. University of Saskatchewan
11. University of Regina
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake an Undergraduate Study Program
The following Universities are the cheapest universities in Canada to undertake an undergraduate study program;
|University||Average Tuition fee|
|University of the People||Tuition-Free|
|Universite de Saint-Boniface||$7,428|
|University of Guelph||$9,730|
|Canadian Mennonite University||$10,003|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$11,460|
|University of Montreal||$15, 019|
Cheapest Universities in Canada to Undertake a Master’s Degree Study Program
|University||Average Tuition Fees|
|Memorial University of Newfoundland||$3, 222|
|University of Northern British Columbia||$3,297|
|Simon Fraser University||$3,743|
|University of Calgary||$3,693|
|University of Saskatchewan||$4,358|
|University of Regina||$6,427|
Cost of Living in Canada for Students
The cost of living in Canada is very affordable when compared with other countries. The cost of living in Canada varies according to the location of the university in Canada. However, the Canadian government requires that all international students must provide proof of having up to $10, 000 CAD on top of tuition. This proof would be submitted during your study permit application.
International students are expected to be able to cover their tuition fees and have an additional $10, 000 to meet other expenses. However, you may need more than that.
How to Study for Free in Canada?
Yes, it is possible to study for free in Canada. There are so many scholarships available in Canada for undergraduates and graduate international students. These scholarships in Canada are offered by the Canadian government and other higher institutions to help international students like you gain quality education free of charge.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention