Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Activation Executive
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- Brand Activation Executive must possess excellent organizational, communication, problem solving and analytical skills along with an ability to work with a team in executing projects and campaigns.
- You must be flexible enough to work under stringent deadlines and high work pressure on a regular basis.
- You will oversee projects from start to finish, and you must be able to provide guidance, instructions, and correction as necessary.
- Own and drive the full execution of the relevant events, exhibitions and activations, including promotions, promotional merchandising assets, in store execution, influencers activation
- Monitor competitive brand activity as well as trends in brand activation, integrated marketing in general market and bring new ideas to the table.
- Work effectively under pressure and utilize strong project management skills to meet deadlines.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ensuring at all times that quality and deadlines are met and compiling post-project reports.
- Assisting with billing, discrepancy management and reconciliation; as well as other finance/audit reporting where necessary.
- Manage project lifecycle to ensure a timely completion of deliverables within budgets.
- Recommend BA/promoters needs for each activation.
- Understand and utilize a fully integrated marketing mix.
- Event marketing – Manage all event and external event marketing programs, including development, promotion, execution and post analysis.
- Sponsorships/partnerships – Manage activation of sponsorships and partnerships.
- Retail marketing – Manage retail marketing programs for all assigned brands at on premise and off-premise accounts. Includes POS and displays planning, development and production.
- Brand merchandise – Manage needs for brand merchandise development, working with creative teams and vendors to produce merchandise that is engaging and on-strategy and other merchandise for promotional marketing use.
- Measure and analyze brand activation efforts, and create/maintain post analysis reports of major activation programs.
- Basic level OND (Communications, Marketing, Business)
- One / two years of experience in a related field (generally marketing or sales). Agency experience is a plus
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident public speaker
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject matter captured as “Brand Activation Executive”
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2021.