BUA Foods Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP) 2023 BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business that specializes in processing, manufacturing, and distributing food produce as well as packaged food. Our company consists of five divisions: Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils. As a member of BUA Group, a prominent conglomerate in Nigeria with interests in the food and infrastructure sectors, we are committed to delivering high-quality products and services.
We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP) 2023.
We are seeking to attract young, exceptional, and result-oriented candidates for this program. Upon successful completion, participants will be assigned to work in any of our company’s locations across Nigeria.
To be considered for this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc / B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering, and Technological fields listed below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program or possession of an exemption letter.
- Age limit: not more than 30 years old.
- Work experience: maximum of 2 years.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 24th July, 2023.