The Governing Council of the Modibbo Adama University, Yola hereby announces a vacant position in the University. Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates with experience in University administration for the position below:
Job Title: Bursar
Location: Yola, Adamawa
- The Bursar as a Principal Officer, and in accordance with the University Act, the Chief Financial Officer of the University, is responsible to the Vice Chancellor.
- The duties of a Bursar includes the administration and Control of Financial Affairs and the provision of accounting services for the University.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess a good University degree in Accounting from a recognized university plus full professional qualification as iCAN, ACCA etc, with 20 years post qualification or relevant cognate working experience.
- He / she must have at least 10 years unbroken service in the University system, and must have served in an administrative capacity not below the rank of Deputy Bursar.
- The candidate must also be computer literate.
Salary and Conditions of Service for Bursar
- Appointment is made for fixed period of 5 years in the first instance and an extension of one year of service, if considered satisfactory.
- The salary is as approved for Bursars in the Federal Universities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and 20 copies of their current Curriculum Vitae signed by themselves, giving the following information:
- Full name, current postal address, permanent home address
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications obtained with dates
- Details of previous and current appointments with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications including distinctions and dates
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts and employers.
- List of Publications stating Journals / Books in which they were published (if any).
- Other activities outsides current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) Referees, one (1) of whom must be from the candidate’s present employer.
- Proposed date of availability for duty if appointed.
Applications should be submitted in an envelope marked “Application for the post of Bursar” and addressed to:
Modibbo Adamawa University,
P.M.B. 2076, Yola,
Adamawa State, Nigeria.
- Candidates should please request their Referees to forward reports attesting to their character, integrity and capability for the post of Bursar, in a sealed envelope, marked “Confidential”, to the address above.
- Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged
Application Deadline 18th December, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️