First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
Our talent search spans from fresh graduates to top level executives who thrive within our structured grading system that fosters opportunities for performance driven career development throughout the Bank.
Here, you will find all existing career opportunities within the Bank as follows:
|JOB CODE||JOB TITLE||Division|
|FB/IT/2020 – 01||Unit Head, Custom Software Developer||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 02||Head, Enterprise Core Applications –||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 03||Senior Analyst, Application Development (Enterprise Core Banking Application)||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 04||Team Lead, Performance Testing||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 05||Team Lead, Quality Assurance and Metrics||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 06||Analyst, Performance Test||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 07||Senior Analyst, Network Management||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 08||Senior Analyst, Database /System Admin Services||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 09||Team Lead, Information/Technical Architect||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 10||Team Lead, IT Program/ Projects Manager||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 11||IT Process Management Analyst (Senior)||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 12||Team Lead, Logs and Event Monitoring||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 13||Senior Analyst , Network & Security||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 14||Application Security Risk Officer||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 15||Senior Analyst, Enterprise Core Banking Application||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 16||Senior Analyst, Customer Payment Solutions||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 17||Network Management||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 18||Analyst/Programmer, Process Automation||Information Technology|
|FB/IT/2020 – 19||Network Availability and Performance Monitoring||Information Technology|
|FB/AUD/2020 – 20||Head, Internal Audit||FBN Holdings|
|FB/COM/2020 – 21||Compliance officer||FBN Holdings|
|FB/STR/2020 – 22||Strategy Associate||FBN Holdings|
If you have an interest in joining our highly esteemed and dynamic team across various functional areas of the Bank, please CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You can also reach out to us on LinkedIn, while short-listed candidates will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview