Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Account Clerk
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Details / Requirements
- Interested candidate should possess an OND, HND or Degree qualification with 1-3 years work experience.
- The Successful candidate must be IT proficient especially in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Detailed, analytical and brisk in judgment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them, and providing relevant information
- He / She must have a basic knowledge of stores and inventory management
- Must process daily financial transactions liike invoice processing, Issue of waybill and delivery notes, general bookkeeping, tracking of business expenses and reporting any discrepancies
- Must be honest and trustworthy.
- Carrying out other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV in a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters