PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Attorney
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and sign off on all loan agreement & documents
- Continuous review of all company documents and policies.
- Engagement with external lawyers on customer-related matters etc
- Review of all counterparty agreements etc.
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems.
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, contracts, and deeds.
- Advise the board on legal issues relating to the bank.
- Coordinate all court cases with the external lawyers
- Interpretation and laws, regulations guiding the bank.
- Customer and client communication on loan default etc
Educational and Professional Requirements
- B.Sc in Law
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to details
- Current license to practice law
- Experience in corporate policy documentation
- Proven background of co-operate & finance law
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters