Abia State University Teaching Hospital is a state owned tertiary health facility that provides secondary and tertiary medical care, and is also involved in the training of high and middle level manpower for the health industry.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: House Officer
- Evidence of Provisional Registration with Nigeria Medical and Dental Council attached to Curriculum Vitae.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with photocopies of their credentials to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba
The Chairman Medical Advisory Committee,
Abia State University Teaching Hospital,
Aba, Abia State.
Note: Candidate are advised to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000) to Accounts departments via Account No: 0008841167 (Sterling Bank) and present evidence of payment to the office of the Director of Admission to enable you collect and complete an Application Form
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters