Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Plant Operation Strategy – To develop plant operations strategy/policy, processes and procedure.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s.
- To set the direction of the plant operation, forecast monthly production plan, weekly target and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- The Production Supervisor appointed will be responsible to execute planning and co-coordination at various levels i.e Production Planning, Maintenance Schedule Planning, Inventory Planning (Product & Packaging), Workforce Planning, Shift Planning, Housekeeping Planning etc.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day-to-day operations of shop floor providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- Day to day coordination among various functions for planning, procurement from other plants, production & dispatch planning as per customer requirements.
- To supervise and enforce quality standards as applicable and work on implementation of GMP, HACCP & ISO.
- People Management – Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Safety Health & Environment – Ensure compliance to all relevant on-floor/off-floor safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- To plan for Manpower as per shop-floor operations and job allocation for the people on less production days.
- Operational Targets – Monitoring achievement against Production Plan, Cost of Production, Production Efficiency, Operating Efficiency, Overall Equipment Efficiency, Direct Labor cost and Production Budget monitoring and reporting.
- Managing Time lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned shop floor time lines and goals. Ensuring the effectual adopting of new programs and policies, providing training in order to meet improved requirement ordered by clients.
- B.Sc. / HND in related field
- Certification in related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as quality control in food science background
- Well exposed to process operations.
- Well versed with ISO / HACCP and other quality and safety standards.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS word format to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters