Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Assets and Leasing Officer
Job ID: 57357
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Test Division Summary
Support and Assist the Bank in the following:
- Property Management (management of building, management of third party leases, budgets, building maintenance, cost control, Regulatory and Legal considerations);
- Leasing of premises – Engage with stakeholders to obtain Business Mandate, do extensive market rental surveys, negotiate best leases, obtain Bank approval via group standard and guidelines, commit the Bank to the Lease in line with approval, SAP MIS to be accurate and up to date, safekeeping of signed lease documentation.
Manage Real Estate and Facilities on behalf of Stanbic IBTC Group:
- Asset Management:
- Relocations and reduction/ increasing in premises, to be handled in line with a New Lease.
- Sub-Letting of premises – Prospective tenants to go through due diligence process, including credit criteria and KYC,etc.
Drive Regulatory and Legislative Compliance:
- Ability to manage contractual obligations in order to deliver the objectives required in the contract.
- Apply knowledge and understanding the role and functions of construction and the built environment within the context of the local legislative and industry regulatory framework.
- Understand the laws and legal principles governing the administration and contractual obligations of the organisation.
- Ability to comply with relevant legislation, regulatory and professional standards.
- Have and insight into and understanding of the various laws and regulations regulating the financial services industry.
- Have knowledge of applicable legislation and the legal policies and procedures pertaining to the local, regional and relevant international laws.
- Demonstrate skills and abilities needed to effectively develop and present the Organisation’s interests in matters of dispute.
Identify and Develop Plans to Manage Risks:
- Ensure that laid-down instructions are adhered to by all areas under control.
- Ensure the maintenance of an effective control structure, with control activities defined at each level and duties appropriately allocated.
- Monitor and manages complete regulatory compliance for relevant local market
- Establish, monitors and manages physical, operational and process risk controls and levels of authority in the POR to minimise risk exposure
Drive Operational Effectiveness through Excellent and Efficient Administrative Controls:
- Ensure effective management of expenditure with emphasis on the containment of controllable costs.
- Ensure the effective roll-out of change initiatives through tracking and reporting on projects as well as conducting readiness assessments.
- Optimise and streamlines existing systems, processes and controls for cost-effective service delivery.
- Ensure overall operational readiness and efficiency of the branch infrastructure prior to operations
Develop and Implement Quality Management Programs:
- Ability to implement operational techniques and activities that are used to fulfill requirements for quality including; improvement, control, management or assurance of quality.
- Understand, implements, manages and maintains quality management systems and provides a support service to the organisation.
- Have the knowledge and application of techniques that can be applied to determine the cause of process or control failures.
- Have knowledge and ability to implement all quality management policies and procedures.
- Ability to promote and maintain high standards of quality at work.
Plan and Schedule Programs to Achieve Coordinated Approach to Timely Delivery:
- Develop and drive shared understanding of a long term vision for the organisation.
- Translate the organisation’s vision and long term goals into medium and short term deliverables
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Estate Management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Real Estate management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️