Joyinkash Integrated Ventures is a diversified holdings company that acquires, invests, launches and operates businesses, primarily in the technology sector with focus on manufacturing and distribution of the mining equipment and blockchain development and deployment. We focus on implementing innovative and profitable strategies, creating liquidity through asset-based infrastructure, supporting and improving operations, infusing growth capital, maintaining and expanding a market presence in the sector initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage financial systems and budgets
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position)
- Provide financial advice
- Liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice
- Review the company’s systems and analyse risk
- Perform tests to check financial information and systems
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Advise on tax and treasury issues
- Negotiate terms with suppliers.
- Advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
- Maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
- Advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
- Counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
- Manage junior colleagues
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or HND qualification
- Must have 3-15 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview on or before 29th December
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 27th December, 2020.
Interview Date 29th December, 2020.