FAMAS Global Consulting – A Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Civil / Structural Engineer
- Civil / Structural Engineering Design & Consultancy firm in Lagos Island is looking for a young and dynamic Civil / Structural Engineer.
- Experience of carrying out manual and electronic design calculations to the applicable design codes of practice is required.
- Ability to work on own’s initiative or part of a team is required.
- Must have in depth knowledge of building construction.
- Outstanding candidates without pre-requisite experience may be considered.
- Minimum B.Sc /B.Eng/HND in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering, eligible for registration or registered with COREN.
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience, with veritable records of experience is required.
- Experience of BIM, including AutoCAD and Revit softwares is required.
- No time wasters please.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, including Cover Letter and recent passport photograph to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 19th April, 2021.