Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Operator
Requisition ID: req29108
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Technical Operator reports to the Shift Team Leader and is responsible for ensuring shift/line production plan execution by optimizing performance.
- He/She is also responsible for ensuring Operational Health and Safety, Production Output and Product Quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Other Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Operate and Maintain Manufacturing Equipment and Utilities.
- Deploy Engineering Technical Skills to Ensure Equipment Availability at all times and Operating at OEM’s Rated capacity.
- Deliver output associated with a production line for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Executes machine start up, continuous operation, shut down and change over following standard operating procedure in a safe way to avoid risks damage or waste.
- Performs routine inspections based on daily checklists and executes / assists maintenance works assigned to work area.
- Records basic production data ensuring accuracy and timely correlation, following the standard reporting templates for respective area.
- Ensures delivery of area relevant KBI’s (Yields, Material Wastage, Machine Performance, GMP) in work area.
- Makes certain that shift reports for own area of responsibility are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements.
- Controls relevant standard process parameters by means of reference tables.
- Reads and interprets values on screens, monitors, and other relevant measuring instruments / devices.
- Follows standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures – Operating with the proper tools usage and methodologies.
- Establishes and maintains basic equipment condition (cleaning lubrication, tightening). Maintains sufficient lubrication to the machine according to the standard lubrication program and identified lubrication points using approved lubricates. Tighten bolts and Nuts and replace worn / broken ones based on a daily checklist.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate basic Technical, troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Sound understanding and appreciation of maintenance and process operations.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Bottling machines will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Security Operations Manager
Requisition ID: req29170
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Team: Risk & Security
About Your New Job
- Main responsibility is to monitor and implement security strategies and systems employed in protecting company’s assets (lives and properties) to create a conducive atmosphere for business profitability.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the implementation and periodic review of security personnel and ensuring a high level of security awareness of members of staff (FTEs and 3PLs) within the region.
- Ensure execution of all the measures for protection on employees, contractors, visitors, assets, and NBC values.
- Provide training to the 3PL SSP Contract Manager and his team, all employees, contractors, and visitors in his area of responsibility.
- Develop curriculum and provide training to department members in physical security and investigation lead policing strategies.
- Perform daily operational security duties at the NBC locations within the region to ensure business continuity.
- Assist with different projects and investigative efforts of the plant manager, Intelligence, and Investigation Manager, COBC, Audit, Legal, and Internal control functions with Senior Country Security Operations Manager approval.
- Assist law enforcement internal partners at crime scenes and during the execution of search warrants in the identification and collection of notes, files, records, and other items to be analyzed and/or used for intelligence purposes, and the development of intelligence lead case management.
What You Need to be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- Degree in Security / Intelligence / Investigation Management, Social Sciences, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with the last three (3) in a senior/executive risk/security/resilience role.
- FMCG experience may be an added advantage.
- Relevant certification in security may be also an advantage.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Integrity and good character.
- Ability to manage diverse workload and work under pressure
- Confident and assertive, with the ability to build good relationships with clients, partners, and business operations.
- Excellent attention to details and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven risk and vulnerability assessment skills.
- Acknowledged leader within the areas of risk, security, and business resilience sectors.
- Proven ability in influencing and shaping behaviour with his/her peers and management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants. Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊❤️