Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cosmetics Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full time
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Responsible for marketing and selling products.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Must be able to get Business to Business Marketing.
- Creating Social Media Awareness.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
Competencies / Skills / Requirements
- Experience in Sales with at least 3-5 years experience.
- Have Experience in Cosmetics / Make-up / Fragrance Industry.
- Must be in the Age bracket of 26 – 32 years.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and a quick thinker.
- Passionate about sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- Competency in English.
- Excellent in People Skill.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 28th October, 2020.