The Ministry of Youth Development & Skill Acquisition of the Government of Cross River State of Nigeria, through the Construction and Fabrication Academy of West Africa in Calabar, Cross River State, invites applications from interested youths and young persons (male and female) for:
Admissions Skills Acquisition Training Programme
The Academy has a wide range of courses over 100 skills, but will commence training in the following departments namely:
- Wielding & Fabrication Technology
- Masonry Works
- Carpentry / Modern Roofing / Upholstery / Furniture Works
- Plumbing / Tiling Works
- Electrical (Auto) / Conduit / Wiring Works / Installation
- Refrigerator / Air Conditioning Repairs / Installation
- Screading / Painting
- Aluminum Glazing
- Computer (ICT) Literacy / Repair
- Fashion Design / Tailoring.
Thursday 19th to 30th November, 2020
9:00am to 4:00pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Interested candidates should come for their Registration at:
The Ministry of Youth Development and Skill Acquisition,
Calabar – Cross River State.
Note: The Academy will commence training on 2nd December, 2020
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview