Costarchem Nigeria is a world leader in the delivery of tailored constructive solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Auditor is responsible for the examination and analysis of business records accounting systems, financial statements and company assets to evaluate relevant risks, determine financial status and operating performance, and prepare audit reports with recommendations to manage risk and improve business results for identified business units.
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Scrutinize and examine financial statements, expenses reports, inventory, financial data, budgeting, accounting practices and risk assessments.
- Identify reportable issues, the suitability of internal controls and the scope of risk.
- Identify and recommend ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Identifying audit scope and developing annual plans within the organization.
- Present comprehensive and complete report of audit results and communicate findings to the management.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Carry out independent, objective assurance and consulting function, adding value and improving company’s operations.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
- Candidates should have 3 – 5 years audit experience and a problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse situations and develop innovative solutions.
- Candidate must be professional and proactive.
- Have a strong communication and report writing skills.
- Good critical thinking skills to gather data and make informed decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of Corporate Finance, Financial Software, Audit and Legal Compliance.
- Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.
Job Title: Account Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Assistant will work hand-in-hand with the Accountant in preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Also to assist in other aspects, generate a summary of the current financial status by collecting information; and as well as preparing a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, and other reports.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants.
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Ensure requisitions approval and disbursement of all payments are being followed up with the Accountant.
- To perform administrative function of interfacing with the clients at the office on matters related to accounting transactions.
- Processing of payment receipts and invoices.
- Maintenance of Clients’ documents/files and ensure proper record keeping for all clients.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order.
- Preparing and submitting a periodical statement of accounts to the management.
- Ensure bank payments, PAYEand statutory payments are paid as at when due.
- To attend to all cash flow.
- Follow up on the company’s debtor.
- Work on client management and documentation.
- OND in Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years experience.
- Good Accuracy skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention