Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED is well testing, land logistics and other related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure company compliance with statutory FIRS requirements for Tax clearance.
- Report and advice to the company on equipment depreciation yearly.
- Prepare and submit invoices.
- Close out VAT remitter before the 10th of every month.
- Submit weekly financial report by first work day of the week.
- Early submission of monthly report by 28th of every month.
- Follow up with all outstanding invoices with clients.
- Process all cheques/transfers from clients.
- Reconcile accounts receivables on a monthly basis and cascade to the team lead.
- Process accounts payables on monthly basis.
- Prepare and send benefit/cost analysis report to the team lead/M.D for every job before service delivery to client.
- Identify, manage and maintain business opportunities with potential and existing clients.
- Keep with industry trends and new best practices.
- Do at least 1 presentation to existing and potential clients monthly via virtual or onsite meeting.
- Work with internal team to increase sales opportunities and maximize revenue for the company
- Liaise with operations team in analysing and resolving feedbacks from clients within 24hrs and if it is not resolved, should be escalated to the line manager or directly to the executive management.
- Take charge of payables and process cheques/bank transfers as required.
- Responsible for the statutory deductions of PAYE tax, pension, withholding tax, VAT and remittance to the relevant local authorities on a monthly basis.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies, procedures and perform other routine and non-routine functions as assigned by management. Provide information to the company on asset and equipment depreciation based on financial analysis.
- Update all SOAs
- Develop a tracker on all company documents.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, business administration or related field.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an added advantage.
- Must be resident within Eleme Port Harcourt and its environs.
- Must have an eye for details.
- Ability to build relationships.
- Must be experienced in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Be able to keep logs of daily activities as a means to track performance;
- Must have a high sense of responsibility, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage tasks with minimal supervision;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance;
- Able to create coherent and comprehensive reports;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention