Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Chartered Accountant with cognate Manufacturing experience and active knowledge of Banking and Treasury Operations.
- The Ideal candidate must be an active member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- To coordinate Finance & Account daily activities- Daily Bank reconciliation on Tally, checking of bills payable and supervising suppliers payments, updating online transfer file, checking daily postings on Tally software.
- Supervising monthly Bank reconciliation.
- Reconciling payables & receivables Ledgers.
- Supervising and coordinating monthly stock taking exercise for Raw materials, WIP, Finished goods and Engineering Spare parts.
- Handling inter branch transactions and preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliation report
- Preparation of Monthly Trade facility report.
- Liaising with other departments e.g Stores, HR & Admin, Engineering on Finance & Accounts related matter to ensure smooth running of the operation.
- Preparation and making available the relevant documents/reports required for Auditing & tax purposes
- Raising of suppliers credit note.
- Preparation of workers salary and payroll management.
- Checking and supervising statutory/regulatory periodic payments, Monthly/Annually as the case may be
- Fixed Assets management- including calculation & raising JV for depreciation of fixed assets, treatment of disposal of fixed assets e.g Motor vehicles, monthly update of fixed assets register on excel to ensure it is same thing with tally figures.
- Performs other related assignments/duties as required and assigned by FC.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND / M.Sc in Accounting.
- Must be ICAN Certified Accountant (Chartered). ACA, ACCA
- Experience: Minimum Working Experience: 5 years and above.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge accounting.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Attentive to detail
- Good computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Must live within close proximity or willing to relocate.
- Must be between the Ages of 30 – 40 years.
- Must be Confidential.
N250,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st November, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers