Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluid Superintendent
Reference ID: IRC221179
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Professional Family: Well Area Engineering
Work pattern: 6-2 / 6-2 / 6-3
- We are looking for a Fluid Superintendent within Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- You will be responsible for coordinating engineering and activities related to drilling and completion fluids, cementing and waste management, assuring that operations are carried out with the best results in terms of safety, time and cost effectiveness, in accordance with Company’s procedures, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices.
As a member of well area at Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and reviewing drilling and completion fluids programs as well as cementing programs to ensure the plan is done in accordance to Company’s procedures and considering each single operation with particular attention to well integrity and operational safety
- Making recommendations and provide specialist assistance when drilling problems occur
- Recommending changes in some aspects of drilling program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques and speed
- Managing waste disposal in order to preserve the environment and in accord with local regulations
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required
- Ensuring lessons learnt and related recommendations are captured and shared to allow for improvement of next operations
- Evaluating the need for services, equipment and material and providing for their request
- Well operations follow-up on daily basis, recommending changes in drilling and completion fluids aimed to optimize efficiency of operations
- Assisting rig site operations for specific jobs
- Coordinating activity of Company’s and Contractors personnel involved in the operations at the wellsite
- Providing technical advice on sampling and analysis of drilling & completion fluids, cement slurries and relevant chemical products
- Participating as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out of other major emergency.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Experience in Drilling & Completion Operations with exposure as Fluid Engineer and as Fluid Supervisor at rig site
- HPHT Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling
- Drilling Operations (HPHT, Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, Underbalance Drilling, HPHT Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling, Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore Stability
- Completion and work-over operations (Well Testing, Gravel Pack, Well Stimulation)
- Economics: Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/cost control
- Contracting: Definition of Contract Strategy, Variations and Claim Resolution
- Technical Specifications & Bidding: Technical & Contractual Specifications Preparation, Evolution of technological market, Specific suppliers and contractors market knowledge, Preparation and development of technical Standard, Tender technical evaluation.
- Well Control Level 4 (IWCF or IADC)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th November, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers