First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Services Coordinator, Creative / Illustrator
Job Identification: 478
Job Schedule: Full time
- To produce creative designs that communicate the group’s and bank’s product and corporate messages in line with brand guidelines and policies to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- To develop concept, strategy and provide direction for the executing briefs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the alternate (in-house) creative force for major internal and external advertising and communications digital campaigns, ensuring the Banking Group are not totally dependent on external Agencies and consultants for its advertising and communications needs.
- Software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Toon Boom Harmony. CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Specialties in these areas will be an added advantage: Art Directing, App + UI Design, Logo Design, Illustration, Infographics, Animation (2D / 3D),s Videography
- Supporting in updating the Group’s and Bank’s Corporate Identity/Brand Style Guide and ensuring that it is adhered to across ALL touch points
- Develop internal and external advertising and communications materials for major corporate, product and subsidiary briefs that require urgent execution such as:
- Videos / Skits
- Desktop and screen savers
- Social media adaptations
- Roll up, Portal & Website Banners
- Inbranch Posters
- DeadMan door designs
- ATM Branding (screen, shield, designs)
- Merchandise designs for events and the brand shop
- Develop creatives that suit brief and digital content calendar through sketches or ‘storyboards’ or ‘roughs’ or ‘scamps’ (print) to communicate ideas
- Assist external design and production consultants in the development of visuals and brand collaterals, ensuring that the finer points of the brand’s Corporate Identity system, conventions and protocols are strictly adhered to.
- Source, maintain and manage an image bank for use advising on image use rights and obligations, expiration timelines and purchase costs and conditions.
- Regulating and upgrading corporate and visual look and feel of the brand across all social media platforms
- Innovatively redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time using appropriate tools
- Minimum Education: Degree/Higher Diploma in Fine and Applied Arts, Architecture, Engineering, Social Science or related discipline will be preferred
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- 4 years working experience with a minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience in a leadership role in the area of arts
- Knowledge of Brand Architecture, CI, Project management, Stakeholder management.
- Proficiency in CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Toon Boom Harmony.
- Specialties in these areas will be an added advantage:
- Art Directing, App + UI Design, Logo Design, Illustration, Infographics, Animation (2D / 3D),s Videography
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022 at 08:00 PM.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers