American Cancer Hospital is a visionary project of IHC (International Healthcare Consulting) in the US. The Board consists of Prominent Medical Professionals and business folks dedicated to the development of high-quality healthcare facilities. In 2016, a new door opened up in Imo State, Nigeria where the Local Government had built a number of hospitals. Three of these hospital buildings were offered as lease to International Healthcare Consulting (IHC) to develop medical services in Imo state.
IHC is expected to equip and man the hospitals and develop critical essential medical services in the state. To carry out this work, a locally registered entity has been formed as Imo International Health Systems (IIHS). While establishing basic medical services it became apparent that Nigeria had been left behind in a very important aspect of healthcare – Cancer.
A mission opens up: American Cancer hospital today is open 24 hours with all the essential services for medical care with a special focus on Cancer. The hospital was officially inaugurated on 20th March 2019. It has all the facilities to treat all kinds of cancers.
A very important hallmark of all the work done in the US has been the pursuit of Quality. A lot of work went into bringing the place to life from clearing the premises to building the walls to equipping the hospital with furniture and sophisticated diagnostic imaging and laboratory services. Next came the recruitment of specialized overseas and local staff. Consultants in various specialties from overseas have been recruited to provide the best of services and train local doctors and nurses in the latest techniques of cancer treatment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
Provide Primary Care Services as follows:
- Urgent medical services (including resuscitation, stabilization and assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral as necessary);
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Recommending and, where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing, minor surgery and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Referral for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services as required.
- All patient consultations must be accurately recorded in the clinical patient notes/PMSwithin 24 hours of seeing the patient.
- Enter all patients information into the PMS system in anaccurate, appropriate and in accordance with agreed protocols.
- MBBS with minimum of 2 years post graduation experience.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention