BARIEL Medical Center is a newly established modern acute-care hospital located in the Port Harcourt, Rivers State. BMC provides General Medical and Surgical healthcare services (outpatient and inpatient) with consultations and specialized services for the whole family (Adults and Pediatric).
We are recruiting qualified, experienced, and dedicated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Read and interpret physician’s medication orders
- Prepare and package pharmacotherapy medications and other medications requiring special handling in accordance with safety measures
- Aid in filling, processing, and dispensing medications
- Adhere to safety practices and ensure quality care for patients
- Help maintain the drug and inventory control practices
- Provide customer service by answering phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited College of Health Technology and licensed as Pharmacy Tech by PCN
- 1-2 years’ post-NYSC Hospital work-experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Must be knowledgeable in medical and pharmacopeia terminologies and disease classifications
- Competent in the knowledge and application of basic human anatomy and physiology to disease states
- Good command of spoken and written English with compassionate interpersonal relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand-Written Applications, CV and attach photocpy of all educational Certificates, current practicing Licenses, and Qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only applicants residing in close proximity to the hospital will be considered.
- If invited for an interview, please come along with photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses.
- For enquiries, you may contact the “Manager” via: 09087484875 during office hours.
- Only applications that meet the specified requirements will be considered.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to email@example.com
We are 100% more than hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers