Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays
- The Sales Executive is responsible for executing the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory and delivering the monthly and annual sales targets.
- He coordinates the activities of the sales team and develops sales and marketing strategies that facilitate sales growth.
- He oversees the performance and training of the sales team.
- Coordinating the activities of the branches Sales Representatives to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Identifying opportunities for route expansion and growth in sales.
- Creating new sales routes, winning new retailers/supermarkets/distributors and retaining existing ones.
- Identifying new markets and creating plans to enter markets.
- Expanding routes and working with the Sales Representatives to grow sales.
- Collaborating with the Centre Manager and Centre Accountant or Admin Manager in preparing budgets for the Sales department.
- Monitoring the expenses of the Sales department to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Identifying retailers / supermarkets / distributors needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating sales and marketing strategies.
- Preparing sales forecasts and increasing market share and profitability.
- Updating sales department and retailer/supermarket/distributor databases; keeping all sales and marketingrecords.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance of sales staff.
- Gathering retailer/supermarket/distributor feedback from Sales representatives on weekly basis and reporting same to the Centre Manager and the BDM with the MD in copy.
- Training and holding weekly meetings with Sales staff; preparing weekly reports on tasks completed and tasks in progress.
- Analysing market trends and competitive activities and reporting same to the BDM with the MD in copy.
- Preparing and presenting daily, weekly and/or monthly reports as required to the Centre Manager and the BDM with the MD in copy.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies, principles and trends and giving recommendations to the BDM with the MD in copy; ensuring that the business is at the forefront of the industry.
- Ensuring that sales staff deliver products to retailers/supermarkets/distributors at or before the delivery time agreed with retailers/supermarkets/distributors.
- Preparing relevant letters, reports, memos and official correspondence as required.
- Ensuring timely collection of payments by Sales Representatives from retailers/supermarkets/distributors and ensring accurate and timely remittance of payments by Sales Representatives to the Cashier.
- Maintaining discipline, neatness and proper dressing among sales staff.
- Ensuring that the Sales Representatives maintain a polite, friendly, respectful and humble attitude towards retailers/supermarkets/distributors and the general public.
- Creating, coordinating and implementing strategic plans as and when required for how the organization willachieve and maintain a competitive advantage in the market.
- Performing other official duties as assigned.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Marketing Executive or a similar role, especially in FMCG.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistical methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Knowledge of road signs and traffic laws.
- Ownership of a valid drivers license.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Sound numerical and problem solving skills.
- Efficient leadership skills.
- Proficient Word and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent driving skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly gross salary: N60,000 – N75,000
- Commission package: Very Attractive
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers