Duport Midstream Company Limited (DMCL) is a leading Energy company developing the first energy park in Nigeria, consisting of a 10,000 bpd modular refinery, 60million scf gas processing plant, 10million scf compressed natural gas (CNG) plant, 30,000 MT refined product terminal and a 20MW embedded power plant over 5 year period. The energy park is located in Otien, Edo state.
DMCL’s management team is made of professionals with cumulative experience of over 100 years in engineering, oil and gas, finance and capital projects with multinational corporations. Duport has also developed a strong ESG program that gives back to the community and promotes sustainable community development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Dispatch Clerk
Location: Egbokor, Edo
Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for the routine shipping and receiving materials and equipment.
- Sort and log inventory of supplies and part.
- Responsible for keeping track of shelf life of material inventory. Respond to emergency supply, and equipment request.
- Responsible for the continuous supply of materials to one or more production or assembly areas.
- Maintain appropriate documentation and participate in process improvements and quality improvement programs.
- Willingness to assist other teams’ members in parts in other material handling functions.
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Ensure correct parts are kept in the appropriate quantities to support production and assembly requirements.
- Trace lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments, initiates proof of delivery documents.
- Responsible for maintaining the safety stock levels of material inventory and sending alerts when the need for replenishment arises.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a University Degree.
- Must have 0-3 years’ experience in terminal operations including in vessel receipt and truck loading
- Must be resident in Edo state or willing to relocate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st October, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
Tired of applying for many job offers and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you are looking for!
Getting your dream job starts with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your CV gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story by using words – ATS keys specific to your sector that will communicate your skills and experience. And the ability to employers in a unique and professional way, which earns you more job interviews.
Most of our clients testified of getting up to 3 interviews in a week after renewing our professional resume and using our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile improvement services.
* Creative and Professional CV Services
* Creative services and cover letter
* Professional profile improvement services on LinkedIn.
You can purchase any of these services by clicking on the link below
Send an email to [email protected]
We are 100% more than hype.
MUST READ: How to Write Your Own Professional CV (Curriculum Vitae)
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
HOW TO WRITE A JOB APPLICATION COVER LETTER
A cover letter is a document that is attached to an application and aims to introduce the candidate more personally. It should supplement information from a CV or curriculum vitae, address skills and achievements, and highlight a selection of the most relevant accomplishments.
Do you see? This isn’t rocket science. It’s just a message supporting your application.
CLICK HERE FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A COVER LETTER
As digital transformation changes traditional roles in the workplace and creates new jobs, there is an urgent need for employees to develop and deepen their technical skills to improve the quality of work, foster creativity and remain employable.
If you have a growth mindset, you can close the skills gap and create more exciting job opportunities for yourself. CLICK HERE FOR BEST CAREER ADVICE/GUIDE
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by those assigned to this function.
- It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of persons so classified.
- All employees may be required to undertake other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as required.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interview, testing or any other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. If you receive a fee request, please ignore it.
- Also, please note that logos, slogans, names and titles are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, particular care should be taken when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values inclusiveness and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status or orientation gender in our employment practices
- Our employees are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and perspectives. And we want to include your ideas, are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and do not discriminate in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the necessity of the position, we are entitled to appoint a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deroundtable.com is a blog about jobs, vacancies, and job opportunities. We share daily updates of available jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, loans and grants from government/international organisations.
Dearoundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, and we cannot assist any candidate in obtaining a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share information for those interested in applying.
Dearoundtable admins will never contact any candidate requesting payment like me or requesting an OTP token.
Our services are completely free.
Beware of scammers