International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a security company involved in providing security operatives for organisations and private individuals. We are also into escort services, bodyguarding, etc. We provide the best security solutions with over 30 years experience in the industry and within the Nigeria Security Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency.
- Monitor CCTV during the shift and report any unusual activity to Security Manager Respond promptly to the radio checks, made by the staff and keep accurate records of all communication.
- Keep record of staff members, going on visits & keep a record of any incidents and report these to the SM, GM and PC.
- Monitor Vehicle and Staff movements via CCTV and report any alarm activation to the Duty Security officer and Superiors.
- Inform Security Manager of any Security related incident. Instigate telephone Tree where directed to do so.
- Monitor the security situation and detail the RRV to prove routes and advise on the road status.
- Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls courteously and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
- Make arrangements for staff clearance, coordinating with Security Supervisor/Police and keep the Security Duty officer informed.
- Receive and distribute all the incoming mail from post room and maintain the mail log books. Sort out unmarked mail to the relevant sections/individuals.
- Deal with in & out of office hours IMSS Headquarters Cases. Record their details and inform the relevant duty officers accordingly.
- Also prepare Radio Checks Report for and carry out any other duty as directed by the duty SM, GM, HRM and the PC.
- Prepare and manage extension lists and other duty officers’ lists on weekly basis.
- Manage Store and inventories record management.
- Collect and enter Operatives details in respective database and update multiple databases used in daily operations of Control Room. Also prepare daily reports for staffs concerned.
- Take important messages for staff mainly of Headquarter and delivering such messages on priority bases without any delay, when staff are off duties.
- OND minimum with good command of English and Security Supervision experience.
- HND or BSc with at least knowledge of security supervision.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Good standard of oral and written in English
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Package especially MSWord, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Ability to work long straight hours
- Paying absolute attention to every detail.
- Making Effective Decisions.
- Leading and Communicating.
- Managing a Quality Service.
- Delivering at Pace.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For enquiries, send a message on Whatsapp or Telegram to: +234(0)8176733727
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention