Nampak Nigeria Limited – We are a frontline multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sector of the economy.
In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified applicants for the position below:
Job Title: Design Draughtsman
- HND in Draughtsmanship / City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate (Finals) on Mechanical Engineering Technicians focusing on Engineering Production, Engineering Construction, and Materials, Engineering Drawing and Materials etc.
- Diploma in Technical Training Certificate focusing on Technical Drawing and Production Planning Techniques.
- Certificate in Computer Software and Information Technology in Windows, AUTO-CAD etc.
- 5 years of working experience in engineering Design Drawings in a standard Manufacturing Organization (Mechanical and Electrical Drawing & Designs) with the ability to read and interpret drawings.
Job Title: Printer, Printer Trainee and Coating Operator
- A Metal Decoration trained Printer/ Coating Operators (Coater) with minimum qualification in West African School Certificate and / or Diploma in Printing Technology.
- With experience in Metal Printing preferably on Double Colour Presses.
- Should be able to print and coat high-quality jobs without supervision on preferably Double Colour Metal Decorating Presses and High Speed Coaters
- 3-5 years of working experience in a Metal Packaging Manufacturing Organization or related Industry.
Job Title: Electrician
- HND / OND in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
- Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
- 3-5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and / or power distribution and Control system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: Nampaknigeriamail@nampak.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2021