Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Canvasser
Locations: North, South-east and West (Nigeria)
- Are you self-motivated, A team player, Able to communicate clearly, Sales minded?
- Here is a unique opportunity to become our canvassers.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Work with an assigned territory for optimal sales target, create awareness and demand generation for company brands at key hospitals and pharmacies in assigned territory.
- Timely submission of all report as at when due, Identify and create report with the recommendation of company brands.
- MSR must be able to identify key activities (clinical meetings, symposia) that will be critical for business development within assigned territory.
- Function as brand ambassadors of the organization and relate with all customers both medical and non-medical in an ethical and professional manner.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This is a temporary job and training will be provided
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview